Call: +44 (0) 207 224 5555
Support: [email protected]
1. Review the alert scripts from your monitoring equipment ensuring pertinent information is sent to the engineer
2. Prioritise your alerts – if the alert is critical then it requires urgent resolution
3. Identify your alert process – who should be contacted? Who should the alert be escalated to in case of failure to resolve?
4. Identify mode of communication – email, SMS or Voice
5. Map out the expected responses from recipients to ensure you can deal with any further escalation
6. Capture the process – how is the incident reported?
7. Capture the intelligence gathered:
8. Capture KPI to measure responses and plan for process improvement
9. Flow chart the process to ensure all scenarios are accounted for
10. Build your escalation plan & test
Explore More About Boomerang